INTC research on Illinois induction is available for download from our website. Induction leaders can learn how to evaluate their own programs, access the Illinois Induction Guide, and more.
- Successful Strategies offered by new teachers for new teachers.
- The Illinois Induction Program Startup Guide provides comprehensive information, including a proposed timeline, for starting a new teacher mentoring and induction program.
- The Illinois Induction Program Standards and Continuum were developed by a broad stakeholder group and set forth a framework to assist in the development of quality mentoring and induction programs. The Continuum describes program development across multiple levels and assists programs in setting goals and planning for improvement.
- INTC Research Highlights are one-page reports that summarize INTC’s research on new teachers and induction programs, and are suitable for sharing with mentors, administrators, and school boards.
- Illinois Induction Research provides reports, created by INTC and other research organizations, on mentoring, induction, and new teacher needs in Illinois.
- The Program Impact Evaluation Workbook provides a step-by-step guide for induction programs—or any programs—to evaluate their impact.
- The Fact Sheet and its reference list contain important need-to-know information on induction and mentoring in Illinois.
- Administrator Academy #1573 materials are available for your program.
- Timeline of Induction and Mentoring in Illinois.