Illinois Standards of Quality Effectiveness for Beginning Teacher Induction and Mentoring Programs (pdf)281 KB
- Successful Strategies offered by new teachers for new teachers.
- The Illinois Induction Program Startup Guide provides comprehensive information, including a proposed timeline, for starting a new teacher mentoring and induction program.
- The Illinois Mentoring website contains training modules that were collaboratively developed by induction leaders from across the state. Modules are provided for program coordinators, mentors, beginning teachers, and administrators. Create a free login to access the materials.
- INTC Research Highlights are one-page reports that summarize INTC’s research on new teachers and induction programs and are suitable for sharing with mentors, administrators, and school boards.
- Illinois Induction Research provides reports, created by INTC and other research organizations, on mentoring, induction, and new teacher needs in Illinois.
- The Program Impact Evaluation Workbook provides a step-by-step guide for induction programs—or any programs—to evaluate their impact.
- The Fact Sheet and its Reference List contain important need-to-know information on induction and mentoring in Illinois.
- Administrator Academy #1573 materials are available for your program.
- Timeline of Induction and Mentoring in Illinois.