Join the Illinois New Teacher Collaborative for a series of professional learning sessions focused on effective mentoring practices. This interactive hybrid series will meet March 19, 2024 (in-person), April 11, 2024 (virtual), and May 2, 2024 (in-person).
TIME: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
LOCATION: Regional Office of Education 3 - 1500 W. Jefferson Street, Vandalia, IL
- Visit the ROE 3 website: http://www.roe3.org/vecms5/content.php?q=mainpage
- 7 Professional Development Hours per day
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Agenda coming soon!
- Early Bird (ends 1/31/2024): $500 paid at the time of registration
- Regular (opens 2/1/2024): $550 paid at the time of registration
- District/Organization (Groups of 3+): $450 per person, payment invoiced to district/organization after all participants have registered. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your team code.
Early Bird Now Open!